Owing to the current trend of globalization and the growing reefer market, we have developed a strong service offering and built one of the largest reefer container fleets in the world.
Why choose MSC?
- Tailor-made end-to-end transport solutions – across road, rail and sea.
- World leading reefer fleet – we have grown our reefer fleet to be one of the most advanced in the world.
- Outstanding global coverage – connecting all of the world’s trade centres.
- Weekly & regular shipping services to global destinations.
- Multidisciplinary reefer expert teams to ensure smooth and steady operations.
- Regular and frequent monitoring of the shipment – from the receipt of the loaded container to final destination.
- Pre-trip inspection (PTI) checks – a thorough PTI ensure the very best service and equipment to fulfil your requirements.
Our reefer experts
We have improved our reefer container fleet but more importantly, we have ensured we train and develop teams of reefer experts in our agencies around the world. At MSC, we understand the importance of preserving the condition of our customers’ cargo from the moment it is loaded until the moment it reaches its delivery point. Over the years, we have built strong experience and expertise in transporting chilled and frozen goods – commodities including fresh produce such as fruit and vegetables, meat, fish, poultry, dairy products and pharmaceuticals.
Our 1,000 reefer experts will support you through each step of the preparation of your refrigerated shipment.
End-to-end reefer shipping services
In 2018, MSC transported over 1.6 million TEU of reefer cargo. MSC’s services go far beyond the port. We offer inland transport by road, rail and barge. By using our complete intermodal network, our customers can rely on a real door-to-door service.
Want to know more?
Whatever you’re shipping and wherever your destination, MSC will handle it for you – properly.
Get in contact with a member of our dedicated reefer team, who will be able to assist with all reefer enquiries and bookings.