This website (hereinafter referred to as “MSC website”) is operated by MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A (hereinafter referred to as “MSC or “we”). MSC is registered in Switzerland and its address is at 12-14 Chemin Rieu 1208 Geneva, Switzerland.
Access to the MSC website
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the MSC website, and suspend or amend all or any part of the service provided on the MSC website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the MSC website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
MSC does not assure users of the safety of the MSC website. Users are strongly recommended to have their own regularly updated precautions in place, such as anti-virus and malware software that meet minimum current standards for internet users.
Prohibited uses include but are not limited to:
• Any act that would constitute a breach of an applicable local, national or international law and regulation;
• Knowingly transmitting any data, sending or uploading any material containing viruses or any other harmful programs or similar computer ode designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
• Accessing without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the MSC website;
- any equipment or network on which the MSC website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the MSC website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Limitation of liability
MSC or any of its directors, employees or agents shall have no responsibility or liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or other damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever and howsoever arising from:
• Your access to, use, inability to use or change in content of the MSC website
• Reliance on any information or materials contained on the MSC website
• Computer viruses that may affect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your use of, access to or downloading of any material from MSC website.
Where we offer any interactive service, the data these services provide is only for guidance. No warranty is made as to the accuracy of the information provided. Some interactive services are limited to those users who have a MSC bill of lading, a container number or a booking number.
Please note that reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the service content is accurate and up-to-date, however all information is given without any guarantee or representation as to its accuracy and under no circumstances whatsoever shall MSC be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or other damages, costs, losses or liabilities arising from reliance on any of the information or materials contained on the MSC website.
Shipment tracking service
Your right to use this interactive service is strictly limited to tracking containers shipped by MSC in which you have an interest you shall use the service information and content in compliance with the rules settled by this Terms and Conditions. The MSC Tracking application may not work for users that hide or anonymize their identity or location. MSC reserves the right to slow or stop entire access to MSC Track and Trace data by automated processes, without prior notice.
Intellectual property rights
We, or the applicable third party owner, retains all right, title and interest (including copyrights, trademarks, patents as well as any other intellectual property or other right) in all information and content (including but not limited to text, data, images, graphics and logos) on the MSC website. You shall not copy, download, reproduce, distribute, transmit or otherwise use any of the information and content on the MSC website unless for your own personal, non-commercial use or unless you have obtained prior express written permission to do so from MSC.
Certain web pages or areas on the MSC website may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
Links to other websites
Governing Law and Jurisdiction