We want to ensure that it’s as easy as possible to use the site and to get your shipments moving, whether you’ve worked with us for years or are completely new to international shipping.
We’ve divided this help section into five main sections:
- FAQs – section by section, business area by business area, this section provides answers to the questions that our valued customers ask most frequently.
- Guide to international shipping – this section has been designed for those clients who are either new to working with MSC or new to international shipping itself. It’s packed with explanations of key concepts, standard procedures and cost considerations. It also contains a range of hints and tips designed to help make moving your cargo plain sailing.
- Interactive Shipping Glossary – shipping and logistics are both industries possessing a language of their own. Should you find yourself tied-up in transport terminology, this quick reference, easy-to-use glossary should help.
- How-To Video – if you’re having trouble finding the information you need on our website, this section should help you with some video information.
- Tools - some of the most commonly used website functions all housed in one place. From tracking your shipments to Import Security Filings, Carbon Calculator to Rate Enquiries, you'll find them all here.
If you can’t find the information you need in any of these sections, please do not hesitate to contact us directly with your query or get in touch with your local MSC office.