MSC UK offers global container shipping, utilising a large fleet of modern vessels and containers. We offer Import, Export and Cross Trade services through 24 UK port calls every single week.
What makes our service stand out from the crowd, however, is our ability to provide in-depth, expert knowledge of individual geographic trades and markets.
Global and local expertise
Our UK Trade Managers each have an in-depth understanding of individual overseas markets and the dynamics of specific trades. This expertise enables them to provide you with market-specific, local advice on factors affecting the transit of your cargo. This might include:
- Terminal conditions.
- Local or overseas transport infrastructure.
- Berthing delays or congestion.
- Local or overseas regulatory and political changes.
- Any relevant customs procedures.
Should you require any specialist trade information, we have close connections with key MSC personnel in ports around the globe. This enables us to offer you instant overseas communications, generating solutions to your queries with real efficiency.
Key service features
- 500 employees across four UK offices, offering trade, function and commodity expertise.
- Unrivalled customer service and a solutions-focussed approach.
- 24 sailings to/from the UK every week covering every major global trade route.
- Most trades have a weekly service with some services offering multiple arrivals or departures in a single week.
- Competitive pricing and transit times.
- Long-term contract negotiations.
- Cargo tracking.
- Excellent equipment availability.
- Excellent port coverage.
Understanding your business to form bespoke solutions
A business built from traditional values, at MSC UK we don’t have a ‘one size fits all’ approach. We believe in getting to know you and understanding your specific requirements.
Using this understanding, we deliver service solutions ideally suited to your business. This includes identifying any multimodal opportunities to increase the efficiency of your cargo transport. Our team will cater to all of your needs, assisting with enquiries about our entire portfolio.
We may be a big company now, but you can be confident we’ve maintained that small company spirit our customers love. We want each and every client to know that they are valued and that’s why we believe passionately in building long-lasting relationships with them.
We understand the importance of open communication and ensure our team is on hand to meet with you face-to-face to discuss your business. This not only allows us to develop a strong working relationship, but also makes sure the team fully understands how to best serve your trade requirements.
For more information or to make a booking
If you would like more information regarding transits or port pairs, you can visit our Service Profile pages, here:
For prices or bookings on specific trade lanes, you can speak to our teams of experts at: