Certificates must be requested to the MSC agency at loading port, following bellow instructions:
- Certificate requests must be forwarded to the MSC agency at loading port, as mentioned in the e-mail address listed below.
- To prepare the draft of the certificate, the following items of the form must be filled in: references, clauses, loading port and date of B / L.
Click here to view the certificate form.
Click here to view the clauses accepted by MSC.
- All requests will be analyzed internally and may be rejected if they are not in accordance with company policy.
- After internal analysis, a sample certificate will be forwarded to the requester, for approval.
- Once the draft is approved, the payment confirmed and after vessel departure, the MSC agency at port of loading will issue the certificate for the requester.
MSC agency e-mail address contacts