Whenever a Shipping Instruction amendment or correction is required, customers must send a request thru the “Amend SI” Tool at INTTRA Website, except for cases described on item 9.
Kindly note below important points:
1. Charge will be applied for each “Amend SI” sent after “draft deadline”, thus we suggest customers to consolidate all corrections in a unique "Amend SI" in order to avoid extra costs.
In case of direct shipments to Mexico, United States and China ports, whenever bookings are transferred, charge will be applied based on the first vessel´s “draft deadline” booked;
*** Click here to visualize charge amount
2. All "Amend SI" sent after “draft deadline” will be analyzed, processed and charged, therefore no cancelation will be accepted after submission;
3. After submitting "Amend SI", we request customers to send to Port Agent an e-mail presenting invoicing authorization and/or payment receipt and the confirmation of LOI submission (when necessary) as well. In case customers are in possession of originals BL, they must be returned to any MSC Office;
*** LOI is required whenever amendment / correction is sent after 5 days of vessel sailing. Click here to visualize LOI draft
4. “Amend SI” is not required when booking is transferred to a different vessel/voyage, as booking details will be considered by MSC;
5. Make sure to select the correct SI (the one already submitted) when using the option "Amend SI";
6. It is required to identify in the comments field of the “Amend SI” which kind of amendments / corrections are requested such as: - Split B/L; - Seal Change due to physical inspection by RFB; - Typing Error; - Seal Damage during vessel operation; - Etc;
7. In case of split B/L, change of destination (COD), sanctioned countries, registration of consignee/notify or amendments / corrections submitted after destination´s allowed period, further analysis is required by destination office, thus amendment / correction confirmation may take longer due to eventual time difference;
8. After amendment / correction is processed, a BL copy will be available at INTTRA Website or will be sent to customers via e-mail for destinations listed on item 9;
9. Above mentioned procedure does not apply for shipments to Argentina, Iran, Syria, Sudan and South Sudan which shipping instruction is sent in Word format, therefore amendment / corrections must be sent via Excel spreadsheet (From: /To:). Click here to visualize form