At MSC UK, our experienced and dedicated out-of-gauge and breakbulk cargo team provides knowledge, advice and expertise to customers looking to ship cargo that cannot be containerised due to its size or shape.
Shipping oversized cargo with MSC UK
Our UK out-of-gauge and breakbulk services are currently available through all main UK ports. We maximise our local expertise to offer you a bespoke service for all of your oversized cargo needs.
Our services include:
- Loading, lashing and securing cargo
- Inland collection and deliveries using a variety of equipment and transport methods
- Port liaison to ensure safe and efficient loading and discharging
- Cargo surveying
- Guidance with Customs Clearance and documentation processes
- MSC representative attendance / site visits can be offered
Fully integrated, tailor-made services
Our out-of-gauge service is fully integrated throughout our business, making it simple for you to get expert advice or make a booking. Our UK team has great local knowledge and experience in handling oversized cargo on all major trade routes.
Due to the specialist nature of project cargo, our team considers each breakbulk and out-of-gauge shipment on a case-by-case basis, tailoring our services around the unique requirements of your cargo.
Whether you’re shipping yachts, oil-well equipment, heavy machinery or anything in between, your specialist MSC UK project cargo team looks forward to hearing from you.
T: 01473 858898 | E: email@example.com