Hire MSC Cargo Insurance and forget about any eventual complications in your shipment
At MSC we want you to have peace of mind from the moment stuffing operations start in the warehouse until the product is delivered at destination. That is why we put at your disposal MSC Cargo Insurance with the widest coverage in the market.
MSC Cargo Insurance provides you with worldwide coverage and 24 hrs assistance anytime, anywhere. In the event of a claim, MSC Cargo Insurance guarantees a resolution period of no more than 30 days, with a fast, efficient and easy protocol.
Try MSC Cargo Insurance and join the club of customers satisfied with this service.
MSC Cargo Insurance offers two options
- All risk: Offering the widest coverage in the market, including loading, discharge and intermediate warehousing of up to 30 days' duration.
- Basic coverage: It is the most elementary coverage. It covers accidents specific to the means of transport: fires, explosions, collisions, boarding, overturns, derailments, sacrifice in gross average and eventual contributions, dragging by the waves, salvage expenses.
Fast and efficient protocol
Easy processing and resolution of potential claims. 24 hrs assistance to the insured party.
A resolution period of no more than 30 days is guaranteed.
What is the insured value?
The goods’ CIF value (plus duly justified potential extra expenses up to 20% of the goods’ CIF value).
Worldwide coverage, the only restrictions being sanctioned countries (prior consultation; please note the premium amount may be slightly revised).
- Expense on the insurance company’s account.
- Damage commissioners listed in the policy belonging to a worldwide network and coordinating from Spain for a better control of reports and incidents.
- No need to appoint an expert in claims under 3.000€; only supporting documentation of the claim (including photographs) will be required.
- Coverage for goods with and without need for refrigeration (dry and reefer cargo).
- Coverage for fruit, vegetables, hazardous materials and pharma cargo.
- Only exclusions: radioactive materials, living animals, cash, bills of exchange or bank drafts, real pearls, drugs, bank, lottery or pool notes, art objects with a value of more than €6,000, collections, jewelry, fine metal, precious stones and fine metal gold smithery items.
- “Used Goods”: ONLY Basic Coverage possible ICC (C).
Simple and competitive fees
Please, contact our sales team to find out about insurance conditions.