MSC operates 123 weekly calls at 60 different African ports, serving 350 maritime countries, with local teams based in each location to assist our customers.
Supported by 50 ocean services and local feeders, integrated road, rail and barge transportation, hinterland logistics, and warehousing and storage solutions, MSC offers customers comprehensive end-to-end services across the African continent.
We are committed to ensuring a positive social impact wherever we operate. We invest locally to enable economic development across the entire African continent.
● Recruiting a local workforce and supporting employees to develop their careers
● Facilitating maritime trade to tackle food insecurity
● Investing in infrastructure to improve connections
● Assisting in the development of international trade
● Creating new opportunities for small farmers
● Providing access to our global shipping network
Download your selection