We provide global breakbulk and out-of-gauge services, bringing you first class project cargo management, no matter whether you have a requirement for heavy lift cargo, or for oversized cargo which cannot fit inside a standard container.
Our 40 plus years of shipping oversized freight means we have the expert project cargo logistics team at your disposal to help with the planning and execution of special loadings, and to assure you of maximum safety and security for each and every cargo project.
- Our experts deliver tailor-made solutions ensuring a safe and secure handling of the cargo
- Our team is focused on loss and claim prevention, enabling a safe and smooth delivery
- On board vessels, your cargo will be stowed on a pre-prepared bed containing multiple flat racks, thus providing a safe working environment for stevedores and ensuring maximum lashing opportunities in accordance with IMO CSS Code Annex 13 requirements.
- As part of our feasibility studies and preparation, 3D modelling is used to demonstrate handling stowage and lashing requirements.
- cargo is loaded and secured onto platform, single flat rack or open top unit.
- Fully integrated throughout our business, making it simple for you to get expert advice from our shipping specialists.
- Our experts assure you of a tailor-made solution for a safe and secure delivery.
MSC’s oversized cargo service
When shipping oversized cargo with MSC, our customers benefit from a wide range of service features, including:
- Load, lash and secure the cargo at your origin port or nearby depot.
- Inland collection and deliveries using variety of equipment.*
- Arrangement of police/inland transport notifications if required.*
- Stevedoring, port lashing and port storage facilities.*
- Competitive rates.
- Customs clearance and documentation.*
*availability differs by location. Please liaise with your nearest agency.
For more information
Whether you’re shipping yachts, oil-well equipment, heavy machinery or anything in between, we can work with you to ensure that your requirements are met. Get in contact with our expert team.