At MSC USA we recognize that transportation of large, heavy cargoes required special care and attention. That’s why MSC USA has dedicated project cargo teams in multiple locations. These specialists have the necessary knowledge, expertise and experience to transport our customer’s cargo safely and efficiently.
MSC offers ocean transport services for two types of project cargo: out-of-gauge and break- bulk. The category into which the customer’s cargo falls is determined by its size, weight and any other bespoke requirements. MSC can also offer dedicated sailings to meet your project requirements and have dedicated project cargo teams.
Our Project services include:
- Single solution carrier for multi-trade project cargoes and contracts.
- An extensive network ports and local offices.
- Expert stowage planning on board our vessels.
- Port liaison to ensure safe and efficient loading and discharge at origin and destination.
- Load and discharge via floating/ mobile cranes (if required).
- Cargo management at origin and destination.
- Cargo surveying for Breakbulk.
MSC USA has a successful track record transporting a diverse range of project cargoes to and from ports around the globe, in particular:
- Motorboats/ Yachts/ catamarans and workboats
- Crane booms and other sectional crane parts
- Drag chains
- Oil well equipment
- General machinery
Whetever your cargo is Yacht or Oil well equipment which never the destination, our MSC USA dedicated project cargo teams will ensure every element of the shipment is tailor-made to your specific requirements.
For rates request, please contact:
Out of Gauge: US038-OOGRATES@MSC.COM
Project Team: US038-MSCPROJECT@MSC.COM