Our dedicated team of over 1,000 reefer experts, available 24/7 across the world, will ensure your fish and seafood arrives in perfect condition to every corner of the globe.
At MSC we understand the importance of preserving the condition of your refrigerated cargo whilst ensuring your goods arrive faster and fresher than ever before. Over the past 45 years, we have built one of the largest reefer container fleets in the world and developed advanced, tailor made end-to-end transport solutions.
WHY CHOOSE MSC FOR YOUR REEFER CARGO NEEDS?
Alongside building one of the worlds most advanced reefer container fleets, we have developed industry leading teams of reefer experts across our agencies worldwide. These experts are continuously trained at the MSC Reefer Academy, ensuring your cargo is in safe hands at every stage of its journey.
- Dedicated customer services available 24/7
- Over 1,000 reefer experts trained at the MSC Reefer Academy
- Decades of experience serving the meat industry (red meat or poultry)
- Guidance for the preparation of containers to food-grade specifications
- Flexibility to serve the wholesale & retail distribution channels
OUTSTANDING GLOBAL COVERAGE AND TAILOR MADE, END-TO-END SOLUTIONS
Your frozen goods can be transported to all the corners of the globe with our outstanding worldwide coverage. We have a presence in more than 155 countries and call at over 500 counties worldwide.
MSC's services go far beyond the port, with an integrated network of road and rail solutions across the world to ensure you have a tailor-made end-to-end transport solution that fits your needs.
- Outstanding global coverage - connecting all the world’s trade centres
- Tailor-made end-to-end transport solutions - by road, rail and sea, a complete intermodal network
- Regular shipping services - across all major meat importers and exporters
- Global partner with local teams - with reefer cargo experts highly experienced in transporting all kinds of refrigerated cargo.
MSC REEFERS EQUIPPED WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY
- PrimeLINE® features environmentally-friendly for reduced power consumption and best-in-class pulldown, to maintain deep-frozen cargo at very low temperatures
- GENSET diesel generators for overland transit
- SMART CONTAINER TRACKING developing solutions to help monitor position and condition of cargo