MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company announces the following freight rates as from 16 September 2021 until further notice but not beyond 30 September 2021.
All Prices are in US Dollars unless otherwise specified.
- The above Rates are inclusive of the Base Rate (i.e. ocean freight rate), Origin terminal handling charge (OTHC), Port Surcharge at origin (PAD), Piracy Risk Surcharge (PRS), Emission Control Areas (ECA).
- The above Rates are subject to:
- BRC (BUNKER RECOVERY CHARGE): USD 211 / TEU
- SCS (SUEZ CANAL SURCHARGE): USD 50 / TEU
- CSF (CARRIER SECURITY FEE): USD 11 / CONTAINER
- ISPS (SHIP AND PORT SECURITY CHARGE): ANTWERP EUR 15 / CONTAINER
- PSR (PORT SECURE RELEEASE FEE): ANTWERP EUR 4 / CONTAINER
- DTHC (DESTINATION TERMINAL HANDLING CHARGE):
- ANTWERP EUR 200 / CONTAINER
- VALENCIA EUR 225 / CONTAINER
- EBS (EQUIPMENT IMBALANCE SURCHARGE): USD 200 / 40’hc