MSC offer digital solutions for your shipping requirements, from digital dashboards and automatic notifications, to real-time cargo data and online document sharing.
Digitalization is not simply a buzzword in the shipping industry - digital technologies are helping clients move cargo around the world more efficiently. MSC is actively involved in moving the shipping and logistics sector into the digital world. Our Chief Information Officer, Andre Simha, is the Chairman of a new industry association, proposed by MSC and four other major shipping lines to help set up new digital standards.
Manage your freight 24/7 with our secure online portal. This is your personal shipping hub. Get the information you need and stay in complete control of all your shipments and cargo.
Here are some of the digital capabilities of myMSC:
- Bookings and Shipping Instruction submissions
- Real-time information
- Download documents instantly
- VGM submissions for all customers all over the world
- Tracking information
- Consult Schedules
- Cut-off information
MSC also offers additional EDI solutions to customers. Each of our online products has been built to save you time and money, but it’s still important to check which one best suits your individual situation.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) solutions reduce the need for manual labour by syncing your shipment data with other applications. It gives you greater control of all your shipping transactions and keeps your documents all in one place.
An easy to use shipment system that uses cloud-based software applications to manage shipments and improve performance and communication throughout the supply chain. INTTRA currently serves over 30,000 active shippers across more than 200 countries.
The Shipment Reliability Dashboard allows you to:
- Effectively plan for seasonal shipments.
- Choose optimal routes with higher performance.
- Improve time to market commitments for customers.
- Predict and account for historical delays.
- Efficiently manage volume allocations.
- Analyze transit time and ETA trends.
Manage shipments with multiple carriers using a range of products that automate and improve shipment management processes.
CargoSmart allows you to:
- Lower transportation management costs.
- Enhance shipment management efficiency.
- Reduce the risk of late or mismanaged shipments.
- Improve collaboration between supply chain associates.
Connect your business with your entire supply chain, from suppliers to manufacturers, to enhance collaboration and visibility. Fusing digital and business technologies, this application allows you to respond efficiently to the many changes that can occur throughout the day-to-day running of a cargo shipment.
- Comprehensive processes from source to deliver.
- Ability to manage supply chain from any connected device, anywhere in the world.
- Global, world-class onboarding and support.
- App development platform.
- 20 years of data supporting greater insights and benchmarking.
MSC also offer a range of on-site tools and calculators to help you plan and track your shipments: