We’re All About People and Relationships
At MSC, we pride ourselves on our ability to offer a global network and service with local trade expertise. What makes our service stand out from the crowd is our ability to provide in-depth, expert knowledge of individual geographic trades and markets.
We understand the importance of open communication and ensure our team is on hand to meet with you face-to-face to discuss your business. This not only allows us to develop a strong working relationship, but also makes sure the team fully understands how to best serve your trade requirements. Our Canada Trade Managers are here to help you find the right transport solution for your cargo.
Key Canada Trade Services Features
- 200 dedicated local staff across four regional offices offer personalized assistance for your business.
- We offer 9 sailings to/from Canada per week covering every major global trade route.
- Our services are available through 4 major gateways: Prince Rupert, Vancouver, Montreal, and Saint John.
- Many trades offer multiple arrivals or departures per week, allowing for flexibility in cargo planning to these areas.
- Multiple ports of call on both the East and West coast allow us to provide additional flexibility. for your supply chain, and avoid dependence on a single gateway.
- Market-leading space and equipment availability.
- Our service goes far beyond the port, fulfilling a true door-to-door service
For more information or to make a booking:
If you would like more information regarding transits or port pairs, please use our Search Schedules here: https://www.msc.com/search-schedules.
For prices or bookings on specific trade lanes, please reach out to our team of experts. You can find our local contact details here: https://www.msc.com/can/contact-us.