MSC is expanding its capacity to meet growing demand for transport solutions in the pharmaceutical sector. Amid the ongoing global health crisis, the need for a reliable transport and logistics network is essential to the continuation of healthcare services around the world.
MSC will be launching a special sector-focused service for France, Belgium, Portugal, the UK and India that will help the distribution of pharmaceutical products as the sector struggles to meet delivery schedules.
As a global leader in transportation, MSC has more than four decades of experience carrying sensitive and hazardous cargo. Our reefer containers use the most advanced cooling systems to ensure our customers’ cargo remains at the require temperature throughout its transit and our modern fleet is equipped with the latest green technology to minimize our carbon footprint.
The campaign offers our pharmaceutical customers:
- A world-leading reefer container fleet with the most advanced cooling systems
- Youngest container fleet with the largest capacity
- Access to local reefer experts with extensive knowledge of the pharma industry
- Expertise in container dehumidification
- Market leading global port coverage
- Wide equipment availability, fast and reliable transit times
- Integrated end-to-end supply chain network/unbroken cold chain
Visit msc.com/pharma to learn more about how we can help with your cargo, or contact our specialist teams at your local office.