Geneva, DECEMBER 2ND ,2020
Dear Valued Customers
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. announces the following freight rates as from January 1st, 2021 until further notice
All Prices are in US Dollars unless otherwise specified
The above Base Rate is inclusive of Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) if any
The above Rates are subject to:
- PCS (PANAMA CANAL SURCHARGE) when applicable: USD 260 / CONTAINER
- CSF (CARRIER SECURITY FEE): USD 11 USD / CONTAINER
- EBS (EQUIPMENT IMBALANCE SURCHARGE) From Italy: USD 50 / TEU,
- FAK excludes all IMO Category commodities and high value commodities.
- Local and contingency charges may also apply (including an Equipment Imbalance Surcharge (EBS) when applicable), for further information please contact your MSC local agent.
- Tariffs for other port pairs, commodities, and container types (including reefers) for this trade, that are not listed above may also be subject to increases. Please contact your MSC local agent for queries related to commodities not included in FAK rates, port pairs, or specific equipment or other pricing information not included in this Price Announcement.
- MSC Agencies’ standard terms and conditions apply including MSC’s standard Bill of Lading, see https://www.msc.com/ch/contract-of-carriage. Unless otherwise specified on MSC agencies’ standard terms and conditions, MSC shall allow 3 days’ free time to collect and return the container.
- For Price Items that are accessible only by a link from this Price Announcement, the price of the Item may change. Therefore, you must check the Price of the linked item on the same day that you contact your MSC Local Agent for a quotation.