Entre em contato com nossa equipe para solicitar uma cotação, reservar ou saber mais sobre nossos serviços locais
1. **Customs Memorandum Order 48-2019, requires 6 character HS Code to be indicated on the BL Description. Non-compliance will be subject for penalty on POL account.**
2. Pallets as package type is not acceptable on Customs system
Request for Bl Nature Code "24" on e-Manifest in lieu of e-Manifest Customs Submission, please note that Bl Nature code is set by default to "23" for all import shipments to Manila.
Requests for Bl Nature Code "24" and final destination should be requested at port origin by shipper to include in Description or marking of Bill of Lading.
Please be guided on the following requirements for online DO processing:
For Shipments under OBL Status:
Should you have further inquiries or concerns, please feel free to contact Import at the following email address.
Manifest Concerns / Arrival Notice / Demurrage Computation:
CRO/DO Releasing / Revalidation:
Detention / Damage Invoices:
Import Group Email:
Please be informed that starting Mar 30 2023, MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company Philippines Inc , is now enrolled to Bills Payment Facility via Business Online Banking, Over the Counter Payment and Personal Online Banking with BDO Unibank, Inc.
We encourage our clients to use this facility, to avoid inconvenience as we will no longer recognize payment made using ordinary deposit on our BDO account. Starting March 30 all payments must be via bills payment facility and will be strictly be implemented starting Apr 3.
Note: Please only pay what currency is indicated in the invoice.
Kindly refer to below reminders and to the attached manual for your reference.
1. Bills Payment is a collection arrangement offered to corporate clients (BILLERS) who need to collect payments from its customers (PAYORS).
2. All bills payment made to our account, whether done by clients or initiated by our company, will require a Subscriber's Name and Subscriber's Account Number.
a. Company Name : MSC SA PHP or MSC SA PHP CONDEP
b. Subscriber Account Name refers to Consignee or Shipper’s name
c. Subscriber Account Number refers to BL number or Invoice num, (please refer to below).
3. Acceptable sources of online banking payment:
a. Savings Account
b. Checking Account
4. Payment Acceptance:
a. Full payments shall only be accepted.
b. Please present the invoice to the bank teller.
c. Payments with no invoice will not be accepted
5. Details for Bills Payment:
Biller Name : MSC SA PHP ( for Freight/THC ) MSC SA PHP CONDEP ( for container
Institution Code : 2374 for freight payments . 2376 for container deposit
Subscriber Name : Pls indicate Shipper or consignee name
Subscriber Account Number : Pls indicate the BL number or invoice number
6. To do Bills Payment via BDO Business Online Banking and Personal Online Banking, go to this link and follow the manual attached.
Resultados não encontrados
Última atualização: 2023-06-07T01:34:00