Connecting Tanzania to the world
MSC has been helping customers to ship cargo to and from Tanzania and surrounding countries since the 1970’s.
Contatta il nostro team per richiedere un preventivo, prenotare o scoprire di più sui nostri servizi locali
Questions about detention/demurrage charges?
Contact our MSC Tanzania office.
Prohibited and restricted imports
(1) All goods the importation of which is for the time being prohibited under this Act
or by any written law for the time being in force in the Partner State.
(2) False money and counterfeit currency notes and coins and any money not being of
the established standard in weight or fineness.
(3) Pornographic materials in all kinds of media, indecent or obscene printed paintings,
books, cards, lithographs or other engravings, and any other indecent or obscene
(4) Matches in the manufacture of which white phosphorous has been employed.
(5) Any article made without proper authority with the Armorial Ensigns or Coat of
Arms of a partner state or having such Ensigns or Arms so closely resembling them as to be
calculated to deceive.
(6) Distilled beverages containing essential oils or chemical products, which are
injurious to health, including thijone, star arise, benzoic aldehyde, salicyclic esters,
hyssop and absinthe. Provided that nothing in this paragraph contained shall apply
to “Anise and Anisette” liquers containing not more than 0.1 per cen- tum of oil of
anise and distillates from either pimpinella anisum or the star arise allicium verum.
(7) Narcotic drugs under international control.
(8) Hazardous wastes and their disposal as provided for under the base conventions.
(9) All soaps and cosmetic products containing mercury.
(10) Used tyres for light Commercial vehicles and passenger cars.
(11) The following Agricultural and Industrial Chemicals:
(a) Agricultural Chemicals
(i) 2.4 - T
(iv) Chlordirneform l Chlorobenxilate l DDT
(vi) 1.2 - Dibroacethanel (EDB)
(xii) Mercury compounds
(xiii) Monocrolophs (certain formulations)
(xv) Phospharrmion (xvi) Methyl - parathion
(b) Industrial Chemicals
(ii) Polychlorominatel biphenyls (PBB)
(iii) Polyuchorinted Biphenyls (PCB)
(iv) Polychlororinated Terphyenyls (PCT)
(v) Tris (2.3 dibromopropyl) phosphate
(vi) Methylbromide (to be phased out in accordance with the Montreal
Protocol by 2007).
(12) Counterfeit goods of all kinds.
(13) Plastic articles of less than 30 microns for the conveyance or packing of goods.
(1) All goods the importation of which is for the time being regulated under this Act or by
any written law for the time being in force in the Partner State.
(2) Postal franking machines except and in accordance with the terms of a written
permit granted by a competent authority of the Partner State.
(3) Traps capable of killing or capturing any game animal except and in accordance with
the terms of a written permit granted by the Partner State.
(4)Unwrought precious metals and precious stones.
(5) Arms and ammunition specified under Chapter 93 of the Customs Nomenclature.
(6) Ossein and bones treated with acid.
(7)Other bones and horn - cores, unworked defatted, simply prepared (but not cut to
shape) degelatinized, powder and waste of these products.
(8)Ivory, elephant unworked or simply prepared but not cut to shape.
(9) Teeth, hippopotamus, unworked or simply prepared but not cut to shape.
(10) Horn, rhinoceros, unworked or simply prepared but not cut to shape
(11) Other ivory unworked or simply prepared but cut to shape.
(12) Ivory powder and waste.
(13) Tortoise shell, whalebone and whalebone hair, horns, antlers, hoovers, nail, claws
and beaks, unworked or simply prepared but not cut to shape, powder and waste of
(14) Coral and similar materials, unworked or simply prepared but not otherwise worked shells
of molasses, crustaceans or echinoderms and cattle-bone, unworked or simply prepared but
not cut to shape powder and waste thereof.
(15) Natural sponges of animal origin.
(16) Spent (irradiated) fuel elements (cartridges) of nuclear reactors. (17) Worked ivory and
articles of ivory.
(18) Bone, tortoise shell, horn, antlers, coral, mother-of pearl and other animal carving
material, and articles of these materials (including articles obtained by moulding).
(19) Ozone Depleting Substances under the Montreal Protocol (1987) and the Vienna
(20) Genetically modified products.
(21) Non-indigenous species of fish or egg of progeny.
(22) Endangered Species of World Flora and Fauna and their products in accordance with
CITES March 1973 and amendments thereof.
(23) Commercial casings (Second hand tyres).
(24) All psychotropic drugs under international control. (25) Historical artefacts.
(26) Goods specified under Chapter 36 of the Customs Nomenclature (for example, percuassion
caps, detonators, signalling flares).
(27) Parts of guns and ammunition, of base metal (Section XV of the Harmonised Commodity
Description and Coding System), or similar goods of plastics under Chapter 39 of the Customs
(28) Armoured fighting vehicles under heading No. 8710 of the Customs Nomenclature.
(29) Telescope sights or other optical devices suitable for use with arms, unless mounted on a
firearm or presented with the firearm on which they are designed to be mounted under
Chapter 90 of the Customs Nomenclature.
(30) Bows, arrows, fencing foils or toys under Chapter 95 of the Customs
(31) Collector’s pieces or antiques of guns and ammunition under heading No. 9705 or
9706 of the Customs Nomenclature
Ports and Terminals
MSC operates services to and from the following Tanzanian Ports and Terminals, with local teams in each location to support our customers.
|Port of Loading/Discharging||Terminal 1||Terminal 2|
|Dar es Salaam||Conventional Port (TPA)||Tanzania International Container Terminal Services (TICTS)|
• Port of Dar es Salaam is the main port in Tanzania and is one of the two maritime gateway corridors serving East Africa Sub-Region known as the “Central Corridor” The Gateway to Eastern, Central and Southern African Countries
• Ports of Tanga and Zanzibar are Feeder Ports
Le strutture di movimentazione merci di MSC sono posizionate strategicamente per garantire un carico efficiente e tempestivo delle merci ai fini dell'esportazione e dell'importazione. Forniamo anche servizi di consolidamento del carico, caricamento e ricaricamento, imballaggio, disimballaggio e caricamento incrociato dai container ai camion.
Tutti gli uffici locali di MSC forniscono bilance certificate per registrare e verificare il peso del container (massa lorda verificata o VGM) in linea con le normative SOLAS (Safety of Lives at Sea). Le istruzioni VGM sono obbligatorie per tutte le spedizioni per motivi di sicurezza e gli operatori navali possono caricare un container solo se il suo peso è stato debitamente verificato. Contatta la squadra locale MSC per maggiori informazioni e supporto.
Risultati non trovati
Ultimo aggiornamento: 2023-09-23T01:42:00