As from the 04th of December 2017 until further notice but not beyond the 31st of December 2017
In view of the strong demand and to keep serving the trade to the required level, MSC (MEDITERRANEAN SHIPPING COMPANY, Geneva) is announcing the following freight rates.
- The above Rates are inclusive of the Base Rate i.e. ocean freight rate, Suez Canal charge (SCS), Bunker Surcharge (BUC), Piracy Risk Surcharge (PRS); and Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) if any.
- The above Rates are subject to
- Terminal Handling Charges at Origin and Destination (OTHC, DTHC), as mentioned above
- Ship and Port Security Charge (SPS): EUR 25 PER CONTAINER
- Carrier Security Fee (CSF): USD 11 PER CONTAINER
- FAK excludes all IMO Category commodities and high value commodities.
- Local and contingency charges may also apply, for further information please contact your MSC local agent.
- Other port pairs on the trade, commodities and container types (including reefers) that are not listed above may also be subject to increases. Please contact your MSC local agent for queries related to commodities not included in FAK rates, port pairs, or specific equipment or other pricing information not included in this Price Announcement.
- MSC Agencies’ standard terms and conditions apply including MSC’s standard Bill of Lading, see https://www.msc.com/aus/contract-of-carriage. Unless otherwise specified in MSC agencies’ standard terms and conditions, MSC shall allow 3 days’ free time to collect and return the container.
- For Price Items that are accessible only by a link from this Price Announcement, the price of the Item may change. Therefore, you must check the Price of the linked item on the same day that you contact your MSC Local Agent for a quotation.