Our commitment to compliance with ethical practices and international standards – as well as to continuously improving existing environmental and social processes and practices – is demonstrated by the receipt of various awards and certifications and also by recognised classification societies:
• ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental Management
• ISO 50001:2018 - Energy Management Systems
• ISO 45001:2018 - Occupational Health & Safety (MSC Shipmanagement)
• ISO 28000:2007 - Security Management System (MSC Shipmanagement)
• ISO 22301:2019 - IT Business Continuity (MSC Technology)
• ISO 27001:2013 - Information Security Management System (MSC Technology)
• ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management System
• ISO 26000:2010 - Guidance on social responsibility
This achievement demonstrates our efforts to further improve and integrate socially responsible processes into the organisation in line with MSC’s broader sustainability strategy and our commitment to the UN Global Compact.
To benefit from direct alignment of the People Management practices with the overall corporate strategy values and behaviours, in February 2021 MSC Shipmanagement Cyprus entered the process of the Investors in People (IIP) Accreditation, with the deployment of the IIP Survey and conduction of interviews by IIP Assessors.