Geneva, Switzerland, 17 December 2020
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company announces the following freight rates as from 1 January 2021 until further notice but not beyond 31 January 2021.
All Prices are in US Dollars unless otherwise specified.
· The above Rates are inclusive of the Base Rate (i.e. ocean freight rate), Piracy Risk Surcharge (PRS), Emission Control Areas (ECA).
· The above Rates are subject to:
o BRC (BUNKER RECOVERY CHARGE): USD 131 / TEU
o PSS (PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE)
§ USD 200 / CONTAINER
o OTHC (ORIGIN TERMINAL HANDLING CHARGES):
§ NHAVA SHEVA: INR 7950 / 20DV – INR 12450 / 40DV-HC
§ CHENNAI: INR 6’100 / 20DV – INR 8’300 / 40DV-HC
§ KOLKATA INR 10700 / 20DV – INR 14900 / 40DV-HC
§ PORT QASIM: USD 132 / 20DV – USD 173 / 40’DV-HC
o DTHC (DESTINATION TERMINAL HANDLING CHARGE):
§ ANTWERP EUR 200 / CONTAINER
§ VALENCIA EUR 225 / CONTAINER
o CSF (CARRIER SECURITY FEE): USD 11 / CONTAINER
o ISPS (SHIP AND PORT SECURITY CHARGE): ANTWERP EUR 15 / CONTAINER
o PSR (PORT SECURE RELEEASE FEE): ANTWERP EUR 4 / CONTAINER
o OVW (OVERWEIGHT CHARGE):
§ USD 150 / 20’DV FOR CARGO WEIGHT ABOVE 23 Tons
· FAK excludes all IMO Category commodities and high value commodities.
· Local and contingency charges may also apply, for further information please contact your MSC local agent.
· Tariffs for other port pairs, commodities and container types for this trade, that are not listed above may also be subject to increases. Please contact your MSC local agent for queries related to commodities not included in FAK rates, port pairs, specific equipment or other pricing information not included in this Price Announcement.
· MSC Agencies’ standard terms and conditions apply including MSC’s standard Bill of Lading, see https://www.msc.com/che/contract-of-carriage. Unless otherwise specified on MSC agencies’ standard terms and conditions, MSC shall allow 3 days’ free time to collect and return the container.
Thank you for your support,
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company