MSC is proud to be part of the GANTRAP 2022 congress as an exhibitor, which will be held at the Hotel Azuero, Chitré - Republic of Panama. The event, which will take place from September 14 to 16, is a unique opportunity for our experts in the transport of melons and watermelons to demonstrate our wide range of services fitting your needs, so we look forward to seeing you at booth #22 to welcome you.
Your ally in the transport of melons and watermelons
MSC Panama has had a presence in the country for 13 years, during which time it has been key to promoting sustainable development by transporting fruit from plantations to the entire world, backed by a team of experts who offer customized solutions for the needs of your supply chain.
MSC competitive advantages:
- Direct weekly services that connect Panama with the main ports of Europe and the United States.
- Immediate availability of containers and spaces to cope with your export requirements.
- Departures from the ports of Rodman and Cristóbal, offering greater proximity to fruit plantations.
- Digital solutions to facilitate trade, including eBL (electronic bill of lading) and instant quoting.
- Cargo insurance / extended protection at the request of the client.
We hope to see you there!