|Export Customer Care
||+32 3 543 22 30|
|+32 3 543 22 94|
|Export Opin – Invoicing & Disputes||+32 3 543 22 11|
|Logistics||+32 3 543 22 99|
|Reefer Logistics||+32 3 543 24 57|
Свяжитесь с нашей командой, чтобы запросить цену, заказать или узнать больше о наших местных услугах
Demurrage/Detention combined starts on the day of pick-up of the empty container upto and including the announced Proforma Sailing Date as per booking confirmation.
Storage starts on the day of the arrival on quay up to and including the announced Proforma Sailingdate as per booking confirmation.
For more information regarding tariffs and free time, please consult the following flyers:
What is VGM?
- Verified Gross Mass or VGM refers to the exact, verified weight of a packed container. For safety reasons, vessel operators can only load a container if its weight has been verified. VGM can be submitted on www.mymsc.com
Government approval status
- The government will check the procedures and will certify the methods used - Additional info
- The General Service for Shipping (DGS) will be responsible for enforcement and implementation of the VGM regulation within Belgium.
- More info
What do I need to include in my VGM instructions?
- The following items are mandatory and must be on all VGM instructions
- Booking or Bill of Lading number
- Container number
- VGM + unit
- Authorized person’s signatory (submitter of the VGM who may be authorized to act on behalf of shippers
- Responsible party Name
Deadlines for sending your vgm instruction
- VGM must be known to the ship-agent, at least 24hours before physical closing of the vessel. The VGM cut-off date will be mentioned on the booking confirmation.
- If the VGM is received later, the container will not be planned/loaded on the vessel.
Entrance at the terminal
- Containers arriving at the gate without VGM will be allowed at the terminal, however not loaded when VGM not provided in time. Please be aware that the terminal has no weighing facilities.
Admin fees and costs
- If the VGM has to be handled manually by the local agent, a local fee of 25€ per container will be applied. This also applies for VGM info added in the electronic booking.
- If the VGM is not received before VGM closing time, container will be put on hold and all related costs (like demurrage, storage, moves, plugging), will be for the account of the shipper.
Customer service desk
Your local MSC contact
+32 3 543 22 00
Hazardous cargo must be declared to Port Authorities, latest, 24 hours before arrival of container on quay in Antwerp.
For Vessels' arrivals during Weekend, latest, at 12:00 (noontime) on Friday: always fulfilling 24 hrs before container's arrival on quay.
For this purpose DC (Dangerous Cargoes) Data must be available as per above-mentioned deadlines combined with guidelines of MSC Dangerous Cargo Dept.
- Port restrictions related to specific DG classes or UN numbers can be found in the port restrictions of DMAXS.
Shipper is responsible for removing old labels on containers or attach proper ones according to hazardous contents, costs to correct those deficiencies in Antwerp include:
- 2 extra moves
For a Lump sum of Euro 225,00/handling
Imo Declaration HKD (harbour master)by MSC BE : Eur 55,00 per container.
- All hazardous containers with port of loading Antwerp must be in DMAXS with container number in status ACCEPTED or FINALISED prior to arrival at terminal (by truck, train or barge).
|MSC Agency X||213B6543210||MSC1234567||DV/20||Antwerp||False||Finalised|
|MSC Agency X||213B0123456||MEDU1234567||DV/20||Antwerp||True||Accepted|
How to find cut-offs on MyMSC?
MSC PSA EUROPEAN TERMINAL NV
CSP ZEEBRUGGE TERMINAL
MEDREPAIR 4 BELGIUM