Geneva, Switzerland, 27 August 2021
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company, announces the following new freight rates as from 26 September 2021, until further notice.
All Prices are in US Dollars unless otherwise specified.
The above Rates are inclusive of the Base Rate (i.e. ocean freight rate) and are subject to:
· CSF (Carrier Security Fee): USD 11/container
· PSS (Peak Season Surcharge) – unchanged please refer to the last PSS announcement for the relevant trade.
· EBS (Equipment Imbalance Surcharge)- unchanged please refer to the last EBS announcement for the relevant trade.
· PCS (Panama Canal Surcharge) when applicable: USD 260/container
· FAK excludes all IMO Category commodities and high value commodities.
· Local and contingency charges may also apply, for further information please contact your MSC local agent.
· Tariffs for other port pairs on the trade, commodities and container types (including reefers) that are not listed above may also be subject to increases. Please contact your MSC local agent for queries related to commodities not included in FAK rates, port pairs, or specific equipment or other pricing information not included in this Price Announcement.
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company