The constant demand for cocoa around the world requires a reliable, responsive supply chain where every party fully understands the complexity of the bean-to-consumer cycle.
MSC is present in 155 countries, with offices in Brazil, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Mexico, Cameroon, Ghana, Ivory Coast and Nigeria – undeniably some of the major producing countries of cocoa.
Every year, during the cocoa season, MSC works closely with exporters, brokers and importers to ensure this sensitive commodity arrives at destination in the very best possible conditions.
Every single cocoa journey we organise for our customers receives the highest level of attention and expertise. Our highly-experienced teams take huge pride in supporting each step of the export process, from guiding customers through appropriate and country-specific procedures, to helpfully suggesting advice around shipment preparation.
Our services include:
- Fast and reliable transit times
- 24/7 container availability
- Dedicated cocoa warehouses and teams
- Multimodal transport and handling services
- Regular trade services including direct calls to Europe, Asia and the United States every week