Geneva, March 5th 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. announces the following freight rates as from April 4TH, 2020 until further notice but not beyond May 4th , 2020
All Prices are in US Dollars unless otherwise specified
The above Base Rate is inclusive of Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) if any
The above Rates are subject to:
o PCS (PANAMA CANAL SURCHARGE) when applicable: USD 260 / CONTAINER
o PCE (PANAMA CANAL EMERGENCY SURCHARGE) when applicable: USD 15/ CONTAINER
o CSF (CARRIER SECURITY FEE): USD 11 USD / CONTAINER
EBS (EQUIPMENT IMBALANCE SURCHARGE) when applicable: 300 USD/ CONTAINER
- FAK excludes all IMO Category commodities and high value commodities.
- Local and contingency charges may also apply, for further information please contact your MSC local agent.
- Tariffs for other port pairs, commodities and container types (including reefers) for this trade, that are not listed above may also be subject to increases. Please contact your MSC local agent for queries related to commodities not included in FAK rates, port pairs, or specific equipment or other pricing information not included in this Price Announcement.
- MSC Agencies’ standard terms and conditions apply including MSC’s standard Bill of Lading, see https://www.msc.com/ch/contract-of-carriage. Unless otherwise specified on MSC agencies’ standard terms and conditions, MSC shall allow 3 days’ free time to collect and return the container.
- For Price Items that are accessible only by a link from this Price Announcement, the price of the Item may change. Therefore, you must check the Price of the linked item on the same day that you contact your MSC Local Agent for a quotation.