MSC is proud to be exhibiting at this year’s Cocoa & Chocolate Fair Chokao in Guayaquil, Ecuador. Taking place from 12-14 July 2022, the event is an opportunity for all actors in the cocoa and chocolate chain to come together and network.
Our cocoa experts look forward to welcoming you at booth 5.
Your partner in the cocoa transportation
MSC will be promoting our solid expertise in dry cargo, supported by experienced teams offering tailor-made end-to-end solutions for your supply chain needs.
MSC’s competitive advantages:
- Team of experts specialized in cocoa handling
- Weekly trade services to North America, Europe, and Asia
- Departures from the ports of Guayaquil and Puerto Bolivar, offering extra proximity to cocoa plantations
- Container conditioning for cocoa cargo
- Digital solutions, including eBL and Instant Quote
- Cargo insurance
We are the first shipping company in the country to be awarded the Neutral Carbon Emission certificate by TUV Reinhland
To find out more about this event, visit the Chokao website.
You can also learn more about MSC’s cocoa shipping services at our dedicated webpage.
We look forward to seeing you there!