With the widest UK port offering and routes to and from the majority of ports in the Baltics, MSC is a leading provider of short sea shipping services.
FAST SHORT SEA CONNECTIONS
MSC offers 11 routes to and from the Baltics every week, including via key ports in Russia, Sweden and Poland.
Transit times to/from Felixstowe
We also offer connections to / from regional ports throughout the UK and the Baltics – call your Baltics team on 01473 855694 to find out more.
Enhanced Baltic to UK Express service
We are pleased to announce our Baltic to UK Express service, connecting the UK to Poland and Russia. Key benefits of the new service include:
- Introducing MSC’s first direct weekly call to/from London Gateway, Bristol, Greenock and Liverpool
- Highly competitive transit times to London Gateway from St Petersburg (5 days) and Gdynia (3 days)
- Higher security and future sustainability by shipping with sea freight
- Better green efficiencies, using half the emissions of a trailer
- Expert guidance from MSC’s dedicated UK-based Short-Sea, Baltic and global specialists
- Door-to-door service via MSC’s dedicated intermodal operations via road, rail and sea
- Unrivalled rail connections in Poland via 10 inland rail terminals
The superior choice
Transporting your cargo with MSC offers:
- Fast, reliable transit times
- High security shipping with sea freight
- Flexibility of when your cargo is loaded and delivered
- Better green efficiencies, using over half the emissions of a trailer
- Award-winning customer service
- Advice from dedicated UK-based short sea and Baltic specialists
- Great regional port connectivity across the UK
Ideal for Waste Management Cargo
With specialist knowledge of the waste management market (including paper, RDF* and SRF**), we are well-positioned to transport your waste cargo from the UK to the Baltics. We offer a door-to-door service, from the moment your waste cargo is collected by road/rail from the waste facility in the UK to assisting with documentation and customs clearance and delivering to the power plant or waste facility at the final destination in the Baltics.
Your local team
For information regarding sailing days, routings, schedule information and our intermodal services, please contact your dedicated UK-based Baltics team on 01473 277 777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*RDF: refuse-derived fuel
**SRF: solid-derived fuel