Dear Valued Customers
As from the 16th of March 2017 until further notice but not beyond the 15th April 2017
In view of the strong demand and in order to keep serving the trade to the required level, MSC (MEDITERRANEAN SHIPPING COMPANY, Geneva) is announcing the following freight rates.
- The above Rates are inclusive of the Base Rate i.e. ocean freight, ISPS (SPS), Suez Canal charge (SCS), Bunker Surcharge (BUC), Piracy Risk Surcharge (PRS), Carrier Security Fee (CSF), and Peak Season Surcharge (PSS), if any.
- The above Rates are subject to
- Emission Control Area (ECA): USD 15 PER 20’ AND USD 30 PER 40’
- Terminal Handling Charges at Destination (DTHC), as mentioned above
- FAK excludes all IMO Category commodities and high value commodities.
- Local and contingency charges may also apply, for further information please contact your MSC local agent.
- Please contact your MSC local agent for queries related to commodities not included in FAK rates, port pairs, or specific equipment or other pricing information not included in this Price Announcement.
- MSC Agencies’ standard terms and conditions apply including MSC’s standard Bill of Lading, see https://www.msc.com/aus/contract-of-carriage. Unless otherwise specified in MSC agencies’ standard terms and conditions, MSC shall allow 3 days’ free time to collect and return the container.
- For Price Items that are accessible only by a link from this Price Announcement, the price of the Item may change. Therefore, you must check the Price of the linked item on the same day that you contact your MSC Local Agent for a quotation.