With the Indus Express service focusing on North West India, Pakistan, the Middle East and U.S. East Coast markets and the Indusa service connecting Southeast India, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh to U.S. East coast, with a call at Colombo in Sri Lanka, we have reinforced our offering for cargo shippers in the Indian subcontinent.
Both services operate as standalone MSC services, offering competitive transit times from the Middle East and Indian subcontinent region to the U.S. East Coast and ensuring U.S. customers can benefit from the possibility to import cargo from anywhere in India, boosting predictability for effective supply chain planning.
Our Indus Express and Indusa services make MSC the only carrier with two direct services from the Indian Subcontinent to the USA.
Market-Leading Service Benefits:
- Coverage of all major ports of loading in the Indian subcontinent & Middle East
- Extensive intermodal coverage via MSC-owned rail system in India and broad USA network
- Great capacity and full control of space and allocation with strong equipment availability in through our extensive ICD network
- Competitive transit times
- Service to a 16 US ports in the USEC, USGC, USWC and 40 ports in the Middle East, Red Sea and IPAK via two state-of-the-art hubs: King Abdullah and Abu Dhabi
- US coverage of four ports and Freeport transshipment
- Strong and wide inland network, serving 45 Indian ICDs
- Direct service to the Middle East, India and Subcontinent
- Direct calls to Abu Dhabi and King Abdullah from the US
- Warehousing services
- Industry-leading customer service
For information regarding sailing days, routings, schedule information and our intermodal services, please contact your MSC local office.