MSC is delighted to announce the enhancement of its Levante Express service.
The new rotations will take effect from the end of April 2017 and will be: Felixstowe - Antwerp - Rotterdam - Valencia - Beirut - Alexandria - Mersin - Iskenderun - Naples - La Spezia - Felixstowe
The new rotation will offer:
- A regular and reliable service all year round, both on Southbound and Northbound legs
- New direct service to Beirut both on Southbound and Northbound
- Scheduled connections via Beirut to the Syrian ports of Lattakia and Tartous
- Regular service from Naples to NWC ports
- Improved transit times from La Spezia to NWC ports
- The new set up will maintain the current days of call at NWC port, Egypt and Turkey
The first sailing dates planned for this service following the new implementation are:
- Southbound, KATHERINE 717A, Felixstowe ETA 27th April 2017
- Northbound, MSC LORETTA 716R, Alexandria ETD 25th April 2017
For transit times information and full details, please view our dedicated presentation.
For further information on please contact your local MSC office.