MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. announces a Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) of 200 USD per Container applicable as from 15 October 2020 until further notice but not beyond 31 October 2020 on below Rates.
All Prices are in US Dollars unless otherwise specified.
- The above Rates are inclusive of the Base Rate (i.e. ocean freight rate), Piracy Risk Surcharge (PRS), Emission Control Areas (ECA).
- The above Rates are subject to:
- BRC (BUNKER RECOVERY CHARGE): USD 125 / TEU
- OTHC (ORIGIN TERMINAL HANDLING CHARGES):
- NHAVA SHEVA: INR 7950 / 20DV – INR 12450 / 40DV-HC
- CHENNAI: INR 5’700 / 20DV – INR 7’900 / 40DV-HC
- KOLKATA INR 10700 / 20DV – INR 14900 / 40DV-HC PORT QASIM: USD 132 / 20DV – USD 173 / 40’DV-HC
- CSF (CARRIER SECURITY FEE):
- NHAVA SHEVA: USD 13 / CONTAINER
- CHENNAI: USD 13 / CONTAINER
- KOLKATA: USD 13 / CONTAINER
- PORT QASIM: USD 11 / CONTAINER
- ISPS (SHIP AND PORT SECURITY CHARGE): ANTWERP EUR 15 / CONTAINER
- OVW (OVERWEIGHT CHARGE): USD 150 / 20’DV FOR CARGO WEIGHT ABOVE 23 Tons
- FAK excludes all IMO Category commodities and high value commodities.
- Local and contingency charges may also apply, for further information please contact your MSC local agent.
- Tariffs for other port pairs, commodities and container types (including reefers) for this trade, that are not listed above may also be subject to increases including applicable PSS. Please contact your MSC local agent for queries related to commodities not included in FAK rates, port pairs, specific equipment or other pricing information not included in this Price Announcement.
- MSC Agencies’ standard terms and conditions apply including MSC’s standard Bill of Lading, see https://www.msc.com/che/contract-of-carriage. Unless otherwise specified on MSC agencies’ standard terms and conditions, MSC shall allow 3 days’ free time to collect and return the container.