MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company announces the following freight rates as from 16 September 2021 until further notice but not beyond 30 September 2021.
All prices are in US Dollars unless otherwise specified.
- The above rates are inclusive of the base rate (i.e. ocean freight rate), Piracy Risk Surcharge (PRS) and Emission Control Areas (ECA).
- The above Rates are subject to:
- BRC (Bunker Recovery Charge): USD 211/TEU
- PSS (Peak Season Surcharge): USD 800 / Container
- SCS (Suez Canal Surcharge): USD 50/TEU
- OTHC (Origin Terminal Handling Charges):
- Nhava Sheva: INR 8200 / 20DV – INR 12950 / 40DV-HC - INR 24900/40HR
- Chennai: INR 6’100 / 20DV – INR 8’450 / 40DV-HC - INR 17417/40HR
- Kolkata: INR 10700 / 20DV – INR 14900 / 40DV-HC - INR 28350/40HR
- Port Qasim: USD 132 / 20DV – USD 173 / 40’DV-HC – USD 183 / 40HR
- DTHC (Destination Terminal Handling Charge):
- Antwerp EUR 200 / CONTAINER DRY & EUR 295 / Reefer Container
- Valencia EUR 225 / CONTAINER DRY & EUR 302 / Reefer Container
- CSF (Carrier Security Fee):
- From Pakistan USD 11 / Container
- From India USD 13 / Container
- ISPS (Ship and Port Security Charge): Antwerp EUR 15 / Container
- PSR (Port Secure Release Fee): Antwerp EUR 4 / Container
- OVW (Overweight Charge):
- USD 600 / 20’DV for cargo weight above 23 Tons
- FAK excludes all IMO Category commodities and high value commodities.
- Local and contingency charges may also apply, for further information please contact your MSC local agent.
- Tariffs for other port pairs, commodities and container types for this trade, that are not listed above may also be subject to increases. Please contact your MSC local agent for queries related to commodities not included in FAK rates, port pairs, specific equipment or other pricing information not included in this Price Announcement.
- MSC Agencies’ standard terms and conditions apply including MSC’s standard Bill of Lading, see https://www.msc.com/che/contract-of-carriage. Unless otherwise specified on MSC agencies’ standard terms and conditions, MSC shall allow 3 days’ free time to collect and return the container.
Thank you for your support,