With over 20 years' experience, MSC can manage your cargo movement from end-to-end, offering total Belgium-wide coverage and a seamless cargo service via road, rail, barge and sea transportation.
MSC Belgium offers seamless Intermodal services due to our extensive depot and terminal network reaching far into the hinterland. We support the modal shift in Antwerp by offering first in class barge & rail connections.
MSC Belgium provides its customers with FOT solutions (free on truck) where a local haulier performs the first or last mile. The driver will pick up a container at one of our inland depots and deliver empty/full at the customer. MSC takes care of the barge/rail connection to or from Antwerp.
With a FOT/CY set up our pick up fee is included, which makes this a very interesting alternative for full truck haulages, further helping the modal shift. Furthermore we engage ourselves in supplying the equipment forecasted taking into account a certain prenotice.
For more information please feel free to have a look at our intermodal brochure in the right side panel of this page, where you can also find our country tariff guidelines.
- Flexible opening hours for trucks:
- NIght opening at Medrepair using Flexgate
- MPET export terminal available 24/7
- Reuse of empty containers
- Depot X:
- Easily change you pick-up depot location
- Container Tracking:
- VGM registration:
- MSC provides a secure portal, myMSC, allowing 24/7 access to our customers and vendors for their operational and financial Information.
- VGM registration manual
- Customs transfer:
- As an Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) partner, our local team can provide you a paperless custom transfer or quick and efficient Customs Clearance processing and expert guidance on Belgian customs processes and regulations.
- Medrepair S11 Sint Antoniusweg 9130 Beveren (left bank):
- 0032 3 217 93 00
- Opened continuously from Monday 06:00 until Saturday 06:00
- Night openings between 22:00 - 06:00
- Medrepair 4 Muisbroeklaan 2030 Antwerp (right bank) Free Early opening:
- 0032 470 19 29 02
- Monday – Thursday 05:00 to 21:15
- Prenotification required between 19:30 - 21:15
- Fridays 05:00 to 19:30
How To Get In Touch
For general intermodal inquiries please contact our intermodal manager Jerri Smet: email@example.com