MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. wishes to advise Clients the following rotation adjustments to the E.R. Longbeach & MSC Romanos.
E.R. LONG BEACH MA622R
1. The E.R. Long Beach will call MEL before SYD (eta MEL 31st May). The rotation will be Melbourne / Sydney / Adelaide / Fremantle / Singapore etc.
2. The Sydney (eta 4th June) call will be discharge only then proceed directly to ADL.
3. In Adelaide (eta 9th June) the E.R. Long Beach will discharge then load exports from both vessels: E.R Long Beach + MSC Romanos.
The E.R. Long Beach will then proceed to Fremantle (eta 14th June), perform normal FRE discharge / load and resume normal rotation.
MSC ROMANOS MA623R – OMIT ADL.
1. SYD. The MSC Romanos will call SYD (eta 04th June) to discharge then load exports from both vessels: E.R. Long Beach plus MSC Romanos.
2. MEL (eta 7th June). All imports on board for ADL discharge will also be discharged in MEL for transhipment to MSC Carolina (eta ADL 17th June).
3. ADL – omit.
The MSC Romanos will then call Fremantle (eta 16th June) and discharge & load normal exports.