Dear Valued Customers,
In order to maintain the high level of reliability and efficiency of our service to meet the needs of our customers, MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company is announcing an increase in the FAK tariff on the trade south Africa to Europe as from February the 15th 2017. Such tariff will be in force until further notice but not beyond the 28th of February 2017.
All Prices are in US Dollars unless otherwise specified.
- The above Rates are inclusive of the Base Rate (i.e. ocean freight rate) and Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) if any.
- The above Rates are subject to:
- OTHC (ORIGIN TERMINAL HANDLING CHARGES):
- DURBAN 1 603 ZAR /20DV – 2 367 ZAR/40DV-HC
- DTHC (DESTINATION TERMINAL HANDLING CHARGES):
- ANTWERP € 170/ CONTAINER DRY
- GENOA € 170/ CONTAINER DRY
- ISPS (SHIP AND PORT SECURITY CHARGE):
- DURBAN $13 USD / CONTAINER
- ANTWERP €11 EUR / CONTAINER
- GENOA €16 EUR / CONTAINER
- CSF (CARRIER SECURITY FEE): $11 USD / CONTAINER
- ECA (EMISSION CONTROL AREA) / ANTWERP: $25 USD / 20 DV - $50 USD /40 DV-HC
- FAK excludes all IMO Category commodities and high value commodities.
- FAK above mentioned are valid only for empty pick up of containers at Port Of Loading
- Local and contingency charges may also apply, for further information please contact your MSC local agent.
- Please contact your MSC local agent for queries related to commodities not included in FAK rates, port pairs, or specific equipment or other pricing information not included in this Price Announcement.
- MSC Agencies’ standard terms and conditions apply including MSC’s standard Bill of Lading, see https://www.msc.com/zaf/contract-of-carriage . Unless otherwise specified on MSC agencies’ standard terms and conditions, MSC shall allow 3 days’ free time to collect and return the container.
- For Price Items that are accessible only by a link from this Price Announcement, the price of the Item may change. Therefore, you must check the Price of the linked item on the same day that you contact your MSC Local Agent for a quotation.
- For further information, please contact your local MSC office.