Operator Damaged Control
Report to: Manager Logistics
The Operator Damaged Control is responsible to follow up all cases concerning damaged empty units with and under the supervision of an external company responsible for all M&R.
- Coordinate with Claims department concerning damage on units;
- Handle long standing containers;
- Third party invoice;
- Monitor and improve repairing time at depot.
- Experience in shipping & logistics, M&R and Claims;
- Experience in customer service is appreciated;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Basic knowledge of SAP;
- Languages: English and Dutch excellent in writing and speaking;
- Soft skills: problem solving skills, positive attitude, strong work ethic, accuracy, good communication skills, flexibility and reliability.