The constant demand for cocoa around the world requires a reliable, responsive supply chain where every party fully understands the complexity of the bean-to-consumer cycle.
In Africa, MSC is present in over 40 countries, with offices in Ivory Coast, Ghana, Nigeria and Cameroon – undeniably some of the major producing countries of cocoa.
Every year, during the cocoa season, MSC works closely with exporters, brokers and importers to ensure this sensitive commodity arrives at destination in the very best conditions possible.
Every single cocoa journey we organise for our customers receives the highest level of attention and expertise. Our highly-experienced team take huge pride in supporting each step of the export process, from guiding customers through appropriate and country-specific procedures, to helpfully suggesting advice around shipment preparation.
Our services include:
- Fast and reliable transit times
- 24/7 container availability
- Dedicated cocoa warehouses and teams
- Our own terminal in San Pedro
- Our subsidiary provision of land transport and handling
- Regular trade services including direct calls to Europe, Asia and the United States every week
Find out more about MSC’s role at the heart of the cocoa value chain and download our brochure