As the new cocoa season starts, MSC is pleased to be able to offer customers an outstanding service for this commodity. We are the perfect cocoa transportation partner.
Loved the world over, chocolate is always in demand, so it’s no wonder the supply chain for cocoa is considered so critical.
As we mark the beginning of the new cocoa season, MSC is pleased to be able to offer customers an outstanding service for this commodity, supported by our team’s vast knowledge and their highly personalized approach.
MSC has spared no effort in ensuring it can be the perfect cocoa transportation partner for a global audience.
Our offering includes:
- Fast and reliable transit times
- 24/7 container availability
- Dedicated cocoa warehouses and teams
- Our own terminal in San Pedro
- Our subsidiary provision of land transport and handling
- Regular trade services including direct calls to Europe, Asia and the United States every week
- A presence in over 40 African countries
With 95% of the world’s cocoa grown by small scale farmers, and with experts predicting a 30% rise in cocoa demand over the coming years, it’s no wonder the pressure is on to find a trustworthy transportation partner with exactly the reliability, scale and expertise that this commodity requires.
We look forward to the new season and to playing our role in the supply of one of the world’s favourite products and we invite you to discover our brochure here.