With access to millions of square metres of storage space across the country, MSC UK can offer a range of solutions for your cargo whilst it is not in transit.
We offer a seamless, unparalleled level of service for our landside operations. Providing a complete door-to-door operation, cargo solutions and distribution are integral parts of our service offering.
What does MSC UK’s warehousing service include?
Wherever you are in the country, MSC UK will be able to ensure your cargo is stored appropriately. Our range of services includes eight port-centric facilities:
Our expert local teams can provide support and advice on the following:
- Facility operations (RH&D).
- A wide range of warehouse activities including devanning and reworking.
- Parcel (4PL), pallet, full-load and specialist transport.
- Efficient, effective cargo solutions.
- Associated transport services.
- Specialist devanning cargo solutions.
- Container lightening to meet UK road limits – including onward delivery of cargo excess.
Customer benefits of using MSC UK’s warehousing services
Every aspect of MSC UK’s service provision is designed to reduce costs, increase efficiency while maintaining the personal touch for which MSC is renowned. Our warehousing customers benefit from:
- Expert guidance on optimal cargo storage solutions.
- Reduce demurrage bills and container storage.
- Smooth service through one point of contact.
- Through our network of 480 worldwide MSC offices, we can connect you with warehousing solutions around the globe.
- Combined AEO benefit.
For more information or to make a booking
Complementing our ocean freight and transport services, MSC’s UK warehousing solutions are a vital link in our comprehensive supply chain process. If you need further information, please contact:
MSC Cargo Solutions
T: 01473 277981 E: GB014firstname.lastname@example.org