We have an opportunity within our HR team for an Engagement Co-ordinator.
MSC UK prides itself on being the ‘Employer of Choice’ within the shipping industry and we are looking to recruit an Engagement Co-ordinator to join our HR Department. We are looking for an individual to join our busy HR team supporting the HR Manager – Engagement. This role will have a clear focus on internal communications and employee engagement activities whilst also offering general support as required.
We believe the successful Engagement Co-ordinator should have the following skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are vital, together with the ability to adapt to different audiences
• Ability to translate complex ideas into simple, digestible communications
• A can-do attitude, able to provide flexible solutions and adapt / respond to change
• A positive outlook and desire for change
• Confident and articulate with strong influencing skills
• Ability to manage time effectively and adhere to strict deadlines, particularly when supporting various initiatives at the same time
• Creative design skills/experience e.g.: photoshop etc would be an advantage
• IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint and the ability to quickly learn and get to grips with new platforms
The key tasks for the Engagement Co-ordinator role are:
• Create and design internal communications which support our Brand and reflects our culture
• Build strong networks internally to help source great content and ensure the communication plan/strategy is consistently delivered against.
• Be pro-active in seeking news worthy items from within the business including organisational change, individual achievements and celebrations. Be able to translate these into engaging news articles and acquire supporting images/assets.
• Liaise with design agencies as and when required to source supporting materials.
• Manage the content of all internal noticeboards, posters, visuals within our UK offices, ensuring they are up to date and reflect current communication campaigns.
• Actively review the quality of content on the Intranet, liaising with authors of documents and manage and keep content current. Review analytics of the site to monitor user behaviours and highlight improvements.
• Support with the co-ordination of internal engagement activities and events, communicating with suppliers and relevant departments.
• Plan and organise annual internal events and initiatives as and when required, including the design of supporting communications and adhering to deadlines.
• Offer general support to the HR Manager - Engagement on absence/wellbeing initiatives as agreed and in line with our overall people strategy.
So, if you feel that you are the Engagement Co-ordinator we are looking for then please click here to apply.