"Provided you are sharing our enthusiasm, are open for further development and have the courage to go sometimes unusual ways please check below described job opportunity."
Your responsibilities are:
- Operative and commercial management of the MSC Munich office
- Selection and engagement of qualified employees
- Leadership, motivation, development and support of local teams
- Organization and optimization of processes
- Acquisition and care of new and existing customers
- Act as reliable and flexible point of contact for customers
- Ensure that central targets and guidelines are adhered to
- Represent MSC’s interests and ensure that customer potentials are maxed out in the respective sales area
- Identifying and developing economic connections is expected. Your completed apprenticeship in the logistics sector is the base of your experiences.
- You possess very good industry knowledge and in your last jobs you were able to gain leadership and management experience.
- You are an open-minded person and have a positive attitude towards new things as well as strong, precise and clear communication skills at your command.
- You possess empathic capacity and are both able to lead as well as work in a team.
- You have strong experience dealing with customers and excellent negotiation skills.
- You are characterized by a high understanding, very good analytical skills and approach challenges in a target-orientated way.
- Fluent German and English language skills (written and spoken) complete your profile and you are experienced working with EDP applications.
Please apply now if you comply with the requirements above!