"Provided you are sharing our enthusiasm, are open for further development and have the courage to go sometimes unusual ways please check below described job opportunity."
Our Human Resources Team has become a partner, who offers advice and support to the management with regards to personnel, employment law and strategy. Located in Hamburg, we take care of circa 600 employees at nine German locations. As HR Consultant you will act as an advisor for the senior management and are at the same time a direct point of contact for all employees and applicants.
- Carry out operative HR tasks for pre-defined areas involving active personnel support and recruitment ranging from the creation of job specifications to the conclusion of contracts
- Planning and realization of individual actions such as transfers, warnings or even the introduction of new contract conditions
- Advise superiors on personnel and organizational matters
- Further develop the HR department to a HR Business Partner Model
- Ensure HR standards and processes are adhered to
- Work closely with employee representatives
- Assist the personnel management with the implementation of projects
- Willingness to travel (around 10%)
- Following your apprenticeship in the logistics sector, you have started to work in HR and were able to gain sound professional experience. Alternatively, you have completed a commercial education and worked within the HR department of a shipping or logistics company. At best, you have also completed a personnel-related training, for example a university degree.
- Within the professional experience that you have gained in HR, you have acquired a distinct knowledge of HR processes and a very good know-how of employment law. Furthermore, you are experienced working with works councils.
- You convince with your confident manner and assertiveness, are able to work in a team, and show a high service orientation.
- You are an open-minded person, and have a positive attitude towards new things as well as strong, precise, and clear communication skills at your command. It is not difficult for you to inspire and engage others.
- You are characterized by a high understanding, very good analytical skills, and approach challenges in a target-orientated way.
- Fluent German and English language skills (written and spoken) complete your profile, and you are experienced working with EDP applications.
We have an exciting and responsible position on offer in an environment where you can participate and make a change. Working at MSC, you will find collegial surroundings where everyone works dedicatedly and professionally to achieve the same goal: to make ourselves and our company even more successful.
You will receive a performance-based compensation as well as benefits such as flexible working hours, a HVV ProfiCard etc.
MSC stands for personal service on a professional level. We attach great importance to our company culture, innovation and initiative. If you share our enthusiasm for shipping, if you are open for development and courageous enough to sometimes go unusual ways, we look forward to receiving your convincing and complete application. Please send your application (max. two PDF documents) to Patricia.Szczerba@msc.com, indicating your earliest start date and salary expectation.