"Provided you are sharing our enthusiasm, are open for further development and have the courage to go sometimes unusual ways please check below described job opportunity."
EUR 31.455,20 - depending on experience
Our RoRo Sales & Project Coordinator acts as all-round-interface internally between Operations, external Sales as well as our headquarters in Geneva, whilst at the same time staying close to our customers. Thereby our employees provide a professional and efficient service, perfectly adapted to the requirements of our customers. We have been active in the project cargo business for several years and due to the excellent developments, we are now expanding this area of business.
- Active customer acquisition and customer care (new and existing customers) for Rolling Stock & Static Cargo, including follow-up of the customer performance
- Process quotations for RoRo and project cargo loadings
- Coordinate bookings with our booking desk and customer service departments
- Communication with the respective liners in our headquarters in Geneva, port of loadings, port of discharges as well as other MSC agencies
- Provide information regarding service data
- Fill in for the Project Manager whenever necessary
- Successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship, ideally in the field of RoRo shipping. Alternatively, completed studies with a focus on logistics.
- Initial working experience in logistics is beneficial, but not required.
- Characterized by a conscientious working method, you are happy to work independently and have a quick comprehension. In addition, you have good analytical skills.
- As an open-minded person, you have a positive attitude towards new things. Moreover, you have distinctive, binding and clear communication and negotiation skills.
- In dealing with customers you are experienced. You convince by integrity and a solution-oriented approach.
- Furthermore, inspiring and engaging people is an easy one for you.
- Fluent German and English language skills (written and spoken) complete your profile, and you are experienced working with EDP applications.
We have an exciting and responsible position on offer in an environment where you can participate and make a change. Working at MSC, you will find collegial surroundings where everyone works dedicatedly and professionally to achieve the same goal: to make ourselves and our company even more successful.
MSC stands for personal service on a professional level. We attach great importance to our company culture, innovation and initiative. If you share our enthusiasm for shipping, if you are open for development and courageous enough to sometimes go unusual ways, we look forward to receiving your convincing and complete application.
Please send your application to Katharina Korbelik (email@example.com).