"Provided you are sharing our enthusiasm, are open for further development and have the courage to go sometimes unusual ways please check below described job opportunity."
EUR 23.630 - depending on experience
Your responsibilities are:
- Arrange pre- and onward carriages
- Coordinate the transport process with customers, suppliers and other agencies
- Price negotiation with suppliers, cost control
- Monitoring and invoicing of transport costs internal and external
- Interface to customers, suppliers and agencies
- Close coordination with other dispatchers
- As an open-minded person you have a positive attitude towards new things
- You are resilient, assertive and have strong, binding and clear communication skills
- In addition to great organizational skills and a fast way of working you show high computer affinity
- Experience in the area of shipping or freight forwarding and fluent German and English language skills complete your profile
- You have previous experience dealing with customers and have a customer focused way of working
We have an exciting and responsible position on offer in an environment where you can participate and make a change. Working at MSC, you will find collegial surroundings where everyone works dedicatedly and professionally to achieve the same goal: to make ourselves and our company even more successful.
MSC stands for personal service on a professional level. We attach great importance to our company culture, innovation and initiative. If you share our enthusiasm for shipping, if you are open for development and courageous enough to sometimes go unusual ways, we look forward to receiving your convincing and complete application.
Please send your application to Katharina Korbelik (email@example.com).