MSC is delighted to announce improvements to its Israel Express service. MSC will operate three out of five vessels on the service, which is part of a vessel sharing agreement with ZIM Integrated Shipping Ltd.
The new rotation will take effect from late April 2017 and will be: Felixstowe - Rotterdam - Hamburg - Antwerp - Le Havre - Limassol - Ashdod - Haifa - Ashdod - Valencia - Felixstowe
The updated service will provide customers with:
- A regular and reliable service all year round, both on Southbound and Northbound routes
- Direct service from all NWC ports to Limassol
- Direct call from Israel to Valencia and NWC ports, further improving the transit times to Valencia and NWC ports.
- The new set up will maintain the current days of call at Israeli ports
- The second call from Ashdod is entirely dedicated to reefer cargo and enabling the opportunity to ship/export cargo at the end of the week and offer better transit times to NWC ports
The first sailing dates following the implementation of these changes, are scheduled for:
- Southbound MSC Tokyo 717A, Felixstowe, ETA 24th April, 2017
- Northbound E.R. PUSAN 044W, Haifa, ETD 26th April, 2017
For transit times information and full details, please view our dedicated presentation.
For further information on please contact your local MSC office.